Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Great Mysteries of our time #1

The Olsen Triplets.

Have I blogged this before? I know it's an oldie that I've foisted on more than one person... but I never tire of it. And your kids will never tire of arguing with you about it. Trust me.

How come we never see more than two of them at a time? Is it the one with "food issues" we never see? And is that Mary, Kate, or Ashley?

Apologies if I've mentioned this - I did a quick search & couldn't see it if I did.

Meanwhile, I continue to be perplexed about which posts attract comments. And which don't. I've decided that comments are really just confirmation that someone, is reading this stuff. But anyway... Don't make me have to tell more shagging librarian stories!

Well then... if no-one is going to bite at the idea of Michael Jackson as the new Arnie... "Go ahead, make my day!" (OK, I'm well aware that that is Clint, get over it)

So how about giving Jackson the lead in CSI: LA? "Take a swab, Bubbles!"

You have to drink, every time his nose falls off.