Friday, May 27, 2005

Time for some photos!

I had a couple of hours to myself last night (skived Tennis Club - well actually, I forgot all about it & wondered where everyone was when I got home), so I took advantage of having access to the PC to down & upload some recent pictures.

Also... while I'm here, As this site closes in on 10,000 visitors (only 6000 or so of them will be me I'm sure) I continue to be astonished at what people google in looking for (and I guess, what they find). A big one recently has been the phrase "best dressed dogs". "Nipples poking" continues to be a favourite. And of course "Nicky Watson". Nicky is clearly this year's Rache Hunter. One guy (I presume anyway) came in on "Her clothes fall off". And another was looking for... "spanking Faramir". Good stuff.

Onto the photos... from various dog walks.

What city?!

Panoramic view of the harbour. The airport was indeed closed that day.

That's better

Same view, other end of the day

Slightly different angle

Obligatory cute animal shot

Well you can't have just one after all!