Thursday, November 24, 2005

Let's face it.

If I'm going to achieve the dream of being the best, most famous (yet teasingly anonymous), and highly paid (even slightly paid?) blogger in the world...

I'm obviously going to have to post something pretty good up here at some stage.

But hey, that's for next week right? Or next year, voting doesn't finish for a while after all.

Meanwhile, I'm going to have to do something serious about Christmas shopping for the troops. I've already made one expedition, but in time honoured tradition, blew most of my Xmas shopping budget on shirts for myself... (if anyone needs to know, Mr Llew is dressed by Messrs Rodd & Gunn).

I need some discipline obviously. And no, I'm not venturing into Vile File territory (she did it so much better), I mean some determination & commitment.

To that end I'm off to Kirk's in a moment, ostensibly to buy some toys for the young folk, but most likely to ogle some of the shop assistants & buy myself some new shorts to go with those shirts.

And no doubt, on the 23rd or so of December, I'll be out buying everyone else a bunch of obscure DVDs that I always wanted to see. That's the spirit of giving right?

NetGuide People's Choice Web Awards 2006