Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Quick show of hands

Apropos (how I hate that word, I can't believe I used it, but I was feeling lazy, oh, about 5 seconds ago) of nothing :)

I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse that blogging can be completely anonymous. I don't know if it's ethical to use your real name. Personally, I don't think it matters*

In fact, I think it's part of the charm that you can post anything up & it's pretty much unverifiable, so long as you're not trying to deceive people, or using the anonymity to attack someone. But then again, blogger allows anonymous commenting so it's always going to happen.

Anyway, quick show of hands:

Do really cool people slag off those less fortunate than themselves for being patently uncool?

Do real super-shaggers boast about it?

* But if you really care, my real name is Sven Magnusson. I am Svedish.