Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Memorable Quotes | GREYS ANATOMY | TV2 | tvnz.co.nz

Memorable quotes - Grey's Anatomy. An oxymoron?

Anyway, I went looking for more Dancing with the Stars contestants & somehow found this.

Memorable Quotes | GREYS ANATOMY | TV2 | tvnz.co.nz

And I'm going out on a limb here - Grey's Anatomy is really lame! LAME! And boring.

Let's reflect:

Was it ever good?

I don't think so.

Would civilisation end if we never heard any actor in a white coat referred to as McSteamy, McDreamy, McSomething, McStupid, or McUnshaven?

I don't think so.

Will it get better?

I don't think so.

Are spinoffs in the wind?

I think so. Look out for (stretches to remember characters' names)... oh who cares? they'll be all over your TV before you know it.

Would TV2 stop screening it mid season like they did the Sopranos?

Like fuck they would. Another reason to hate it.