Thursday, March 24, 2005

Got my hat & powder blue jacket & ready to rock.

Yesterday, for a change of pace, I decided to wear my boingy hat & powder blue jacket. The hat is my favourite & was a gift from my cobber in Petone.

Mater says I look like Frank Sinatra. Which could be handy next time I'm in Vegas, some of those showgirls don't even realise he died already.

Decided today to plug the "Jesus saves" angle, tried & true, a crowd pleaser. Wish I had a dollar for every wanker who replied "Yes, but Beckham scores on the rebound!"

I must be pretty hot today though, getting lots of attention from women especially! Reminds me of my Special Forces days in Saigon. Those were the days... But the way they dress! Bare midriffs, tattoos! Some of them would make Saigon Sally blush, and Saigon Sally was pretty hard to embarrass. I'd show them my tattoo - YEAH! That'd make them see the light!

But Mater says she'll disown me if I get arrested again.

"You WILL be saved too!"

Got home, missed Dr Phil ... but bonus! My subscription copy of High Times had arrived! I love the guest editorials from Tommy Chong. He's soooo funny.

A couple of fun hours on the PS2 with Playboy Mansion - I scored Playmate of the Year!

Mater made us scambled eggs for supper, I do get so hungry reading High Times...

Must remember to get my hat steamed soon.