Monday, May 23, 2005

Some thoughts on that dancing show.

First up: Mrs Llew is hooked. Once we surf on in, you surf on out at your peril.

Besides, we took dancing lessons for a while. I know what I'm talking about. Trust me.

Dancing With The Stars | TV ONE PROGRAMMES | TV ONE | tvnz.co.nz

So those thoughts I mentioned.

1) It's harder for the men - they have to lead (theoretically) and think ahead. I don't know about you guys, but I find that pretty challenging.

2) Why is Bernice so crap at this? She looked brilliant last night doing those cartwheels on the beach.

3) Why is Norm so good at this? My theory (scoffed at in the confort of my own home) is that he's (or was) a professional athlete, well used to taking instruction on where & when to put his feet. His partner is a bit scary though.

4) No. 3 does not seem to apply to Bernice.

5) Who the fuck would name their son d'Artagnan?

6) I'm pretty sure Theresa Healey was in some of my English classes at Varsity. Why does she look 10 years younger than me?

7) The "They're in Foveaux Strait" comment from Tim was pretty funny.

8) That Nerida is pretty cute. Have you noticed that she's got pointy ears? Mrs Llew told me off for being rude when I mentioned it, but I wasn't. I think they're pretty cool. Nice eyes too.

9) That guy when asked who was his favourite pair, who answered "Nerida". Hah! Hope his wife was watching.

10) Who is responsible for giving work to Jason Gunn, anyway?

11) Wasn't it hilarious that Nicky got sent home first, after all the primping in the mags?

So go to the link above & download the wallpaper...