Thursday, June 16, 2005

Suggestions for a present for my mum...

I'm banking she's too busy this week to read this... yes, apparently she comes here sometimes... bit confused I understand about the street preacher. (Who, by the way, I hear is stranded in Bali, after losing his boogie board bag to the woman in front of him at customs.)

So she's retired, reckons she needs to find things to keep her occupied (you wouldn't believe what she gets up to to achieve that).

So I had this off the wall idea - computer software - a game perhaps. I considered something along the lines of Sim City, then she could race the City Council to build Transmission Gully... or something. But I'm not so sure now...

I suspect Lara Croft, or Grand Theft Auto might not be her bag. But if I'm wrong, there's always Christmas coming.

So any great suggestions?