Monday, July 04, 2005

39-11

Haven't I said that already? In one of those freak occurrences, the girls beat this week's opponent by the very same score as last week.

Much nicer game this time, much more sporting opponents, much nicer parents (including a local National Party candidate). Our team was a bit slicker, and a lot taller. Which does make a difference.

So... in fact, except for one of the three grading games at the beginning of the season (which don't count anymore), M's team are unbeaten and a mile ahead of everyone else on points for & against.

Anyway, break from netball for a few weeks. No rep game & so we slept in on Sunday. Yeehaw!

I spent most of the weekend refining my trench, it is now officially finished, 600mm deep from gate to house & just waiting on electricians & gas fitters to come & bury their stuff.

Yay. Once again, I ache all over. And I have hurt my foot (not badly, and it's getting better...

Oh... and the rugby game was much better than last week. And I have to say, as many others will do much better than me, on the odd excursion into town over the weekend, the city was in full party mode. Pumping. Brilliant.