Tuesday, February 21, 2006

How's the new phone?

Glad you asked.

I turned down the model with an mp3 player, to get a slightly better quality camera. However, the phone has a built in FM radio, a feature I've long thought a good idea, and I do enjoy plugging myself into Morning Report for the walk into town.

I've also managed to save 4 other radio channels so I can switch between them when necessary.

I have turned on predictive texting, and turned up the font size (where I have been able to figure out how) on most of the screens. So that Hawkeye Llew can read them.

Haven't tried any games yet, nor any of the WAP features, but I have set up a fairly comprehensive contacts list, including a couple of email addresses - mine and photobucket.

And on that note... I'm slowly getting to grips with the camera.

Good little retriever...

Secret Golfers' Balls

Someone (actually, two someones - a local optometrist, and my dentist) come to the Lawn to whack golf balls around. You can often find one or two that have gone amiss. Someone's been stockpiling them in a pohutukawa tree.

harbour evening

harbour morning