Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It's my blog & I'll be rude if I want to...

To the bald, lizard featured "gentleman" (code for "cretin"), who was turning right off the Terrace up Aurora Terrace and who shouted angrily at my wife this morning that she should read the bloody road code... because she gave way to him & even charitably waved him on when he didn't move... Please do.

Hint: We were on a Stop sign.

Controlled intersections

UPDATE:

There is no stop sign. Nor even a give way. I was wrong. So apologies to Angry Lizard Man. However, I still think you were in the wrong, just not for the reason I thought. It seems inconceivable to me that downhill traffic can just sweep round onto the Terrace & all else gives way to the. Even people turning right from the Terrace up the hill.

I'll take advice on this of course....