Friday, February 04, 2005

Sevens weekend brings 'em all out...

THE DOMINION POST - STORY : Watt a time to get a bit silly

Mr Watt was my boss once. A long time ago when he was Under Secretary for Energy.

If you were out and about on the Wellington streets today at lunchtime, you might have spotted me. I was the guy dressed normally. Not even a stupid double entendre emblazoned on my T shirt.

To the girls dressed as "The Panty Police - Are your panty's legal?" - That's Are you're panty's legal, morons. Get it right next year.

To the girls dressed in plastic overalls which say "Fucking Mental" - you're going to sweat.

To the "Dude, where's me haggis?" people - er... WTF?

To the guys in tutus - where did it ever say this was remotely amusing?

To the guy dressed as Peter Dunne... - You FREAK!! Oh wait, I think it was Peter Dunne. Way to go dude.

Anyone see any good ones?