Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Too hard! My head hurts...

Cripes... ever tried to fill in a form for Contract Works Insurance?

Yeeeesshh...

My toe hurts too (unrelated). It looks like a purple kumara actually. Since I twisted my foot painfully on Friday night. Limped around for a bit. All much better by Sunday night.

Wore my business shoes to work monday... started limping part way through the day again. Got home, inspected badly chafed, bruised & swollen big toe & bandaged it up.

Been in civvies ever since, since the only shoes I am able to wear tolerably would look pretty knobby with a suit.

Been telling anyone who asks that I'm affecting a limp to see if it looks cool & suits me.

OK... back to the contract works insurance form. Waiting for Nellie, from NZI to ring & assure me that 80% of the form doesn't need to be filled in... we live & hope.